Ok...So I am trying to update my blog and make it ~~~Cool!! Well I am finding out that I am needing more time to just sit and Blog and that is not going to happen for a long time---So we may not have the coolest blog, or the most updated but at least we have a blog!!!
Christmas is my favorite time of year...that is after I get all of the Rubbermaid containers of decorations emptied! I am a little crazy when it comes to decorating! The only thing worse than putting it up is having to take it all down! Tracy is a good sport and the day after Thanksgiving is up in the attic getting all the boxes down (there are only about 15 I have no clue why he dreads it) then the work begins. Pat and Kami came over last night and helped set up the Christmas tree. Pat of course LOVES Christmas and had their tree up 2 weeks ago...that's my boy! I must admit it takes a lot of time but it looks so good and when you turn off all the lights and just stare at the glow of the tree it is so relaxing. Now for the rest of the decor. I will have to post pictures when I get it all done. I may be a little crazy about it but no one seems to complain once it is done!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love that you finally updated!
Post a Comment