Our lives have been turned upside down in the last few months. Tracy is having a mid-life crisis and put the house up for sale and we got an offer on it about a week ago and we will be closing April 23. Holy Crap!!! I am freaking out!!! Thanks to some wonderful friends we will be living in Morgan until our new house gets done. I swore I would NEVER build again but....it is cheaper to build than buy in this economy. CRAZY!!!
So....we bought a lot in Plain City and we should be in our new home by June 30. The best thing about it is...I'll be 15 minutes closer to IDAHO!!!! hahahaha
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Craziness. Talk about a whirlwind, huh? That will be so fun to have a new house. Sounds like you got your home on the market right in time :-) Best of luck with everything.
Post a Comment