We survived!!!! We closed on our new house June 30 and are unpacking boxes daily. My goal is 5 boxes a day. The Kitchen is done but I cannot find my sharp knives....hhmmmm. Tracy got the shelves up in the cold storage room yesterday so all my food storage is now on shelves! That was a days job in itself!!
When Tracy started this adventure I told him I wouldn't buy a house unless it already had grass....well...I wish the grass would show up soon...LOL! We will be putting sprinkler system in this fall and some grass. I am already sick of dust. I think it shows worse because the tile Tracy picked is dark. But...I love the tile and it looks really good. Pictures will come soon...........
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So glad you are in the house. I cant wait to see pictures :-)
Post a Comment