skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Butte's

Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally!!!

We decided to remodel the Bathroom over a year ago. I went to Cabelas and bought all the stuff and it sat in a bag. Finally within the past two weeks we have been working hard and got it done. I wanted it done before my knee surgery. Not sure why it was so important but I don't know how long rehab will take and I am itching to get stuff done before I will be down. I am already having anxiety about rehab so I needed something to do to make me quit thinking about it!!!

Posted by Butte Family at 9:56 AM

3 comments:

April said...

I see you guys add crystal on here but not me thanks jk

2:55 PM
Anonymous said...

it looks very nice! i like it! good thing i finished paiting the first coat huh??? :)

10:52 AM
Sharisa said...

That looks awesome!

3:38 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Tracy & Deb

Tracy & Deb

Kailee and her love

Kailee and her love

Cooper

Cooper

Cooper T

Cooper T

Pat & Kami

Pat & Kami

crazy girls

crazy girls

Kami & Coop

Kami & Coop

Pat & Coopster

Pat & Coopster

GO UTES!!!!!!

GO UTES!!!!!!
Not BCS Busters---BCS CRUSHERS!!!
  • Kami & Pat
  • Eric & Sandi
  • Dallas & Karen
  • Diane & Aaron
  • Kendall & Katie
  • Greg Olsen
  • Brad & Sharisa
  • Josh & Dana
  • Brad & Bristy
  • Brooke & Brad
  • Dani & JaDell
  • Nancy & Martin
  • Crystal & Clint
  • April & Jeff
  • Tara
  • Kendra & Matt

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • What a Day...
      • My lovely colorful knee
      • Look what Coop can do...
      • Love the T.E.D. hose...very sexy!!!All these bruis...
      • OUCH!!!
      • So far so good
      • Happy Easter
      • Finally!!!
      • More of blessing day
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2006 (20)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones